Leos’ are Lions, and Lion’s are Leo’s

So I was scrolling down the little page thing and I found a really cool blog, it was just full of horoscopes but I really enjoyed it. I have a sick obsession with zodiac/horoscope stuff, it’s so soothing to read a quote to start your day. 8 times out of 10 my horoscope is always on point, it may not follow it directly but it subliminally speaks to me like how some people interpret books, I interpret horoscopes differently than others. Wow I forgot to tell you the blog so you’re probably sitting there like girl hurry up post the link so I can see my horoscope for the day. The blog is called “Warm Honey Blog” and if you can remember from my previous post I posted about my name’s meaning as the title 🙂 I am literally warm honey.

Link below:

https://www.feedspot.com/infiniterss.php?followfeedid=4925260&q=site:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.warmhoneyblog.com%2Ffeed.xml

I’m a leo and mine read:

LEO (july 23-aug 22):
Your hair will one day turn gray and your hands will one day wrinkle, like how you left the bedsheets this morning. and one day you will be too old to make it. Remember the color, remember the smoothness, and remember the warmth.
This made me laugh a little bit because I did in fact leave my bedsheets wrinkled. It then made me a little sad because I feel as if this semester is just filled with classes, work, no sleep and no time to myself. I’m trying to keep strong but sometimes you have to make your bed & take your time straightening out the wrinkles. Remember the ‘warmth’ the comfort, the energy of the world. It just reminds me that it can all go away so fast. I really connected with this blog and when I went to click to read more on this blog it couldn’t pull it up so I believe the blog no longer exists? 🙁 I hope you enjoy your horoscope. Post your horoscopes! 🙂 This can only be as fun and interactive as you make it,
xoxo Gossip girl(if you don’t know this insider yet.. I suggest you google Gossip Girl)
PS: Here’s where I get my horoscopes xo Honey!

One thought on “Leos’ are Lions, and Lion’s are Leo’s

1. Melany,
    I literally chose the same feminist blog. Soul sisters! Mine could be found on my page (wink, wink, click-bait LOL).
    I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on your reaction to your horoscope. I enjoy how you reacted to each part of the message, from the wrinkled bedsheets to the wrinkled skin. Life is not guaranteed, let alone how short it already is. That is why it is SO important to embrace all things, all moments, even the little ones. It is scary to think about, but also quite humbling. You never really know when you will see someone for the last time, feel something for the last time, or see something that you might never see again. So make it all count and take it all in, every little detail- especially the wrinkles.

Sending unconditional e-love,
    Cece