Praxis Part 2 :)

Hey guy’s!

So my plan is going according to plan I purchased all items it has been three days of me eating vegan dinners. They haven’t even been that bad I started on Sunday the 26th and I’ve been going strong. It’a already been three days and I can already tell you the difference. My energy has elevated, I’ve even allowed myself to have avocado toast for breakfast every morning. I even add tomatoes and pinch sometimes! Melted vegan cheese is delicious. Being able to cook this stuff makes me feel so good about it. Sunday I started off with vegan cheese pizza from Shaw’s and it melted in my mouth. I was so excited it didn’t even taste different then regular pizza! Ah-maze-balls! This project has been pretty much my positive aspect right now with all this COVID stuff going around. On Monday night I had vegan mac and cheese and it tasted better than regular mac and cheese. The cheese was so much creamier I was beyond belief with every bite. Unfortunately today is Tuesday and I realized that I ran out of Kale so the meal wasn’t all that great but I read on it and heard that it had good “brain” foods. It’s been 30 minutes since I ate it and honestly… I feel a tad bit smarter? I think I’m gonna go pick up a vegan pizza again because I’m still hungry!

This is my second to last blog on this I really wanted to check in, in the middle of the week so you guy’s could understand my feelings how it’s going to so far. Three days down four to go. I think this might become my life style I love cheese and the vegan cheese works for me. I’ve also been reading a lot of poems that have to do with being vegan heres one I read today:

Vegan poem from vegan

I’ve also influenced my roommates to take part and now I will be forced to make extra meals so they can also eat with me! I’m so excited that my plan is already taking effect on people around me, I’ve decided to post it and my meals so other people can join me. Hopefully I will make a vegan group and have a huge following and see how far this can take me! I’m also getting into baking vegan deserts like sugar cookies! I used to eat them at dartmouth all the time!

I can’t wait to check back in with you, I’ll just be coming to re-edit this post in four days so check back for the update!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO GOSSIP GIRL

WE ALMOST DONEEEE YALL

Guy guys, so we turned in our finals and it’s time to say good bye. I would like to say going vegan for a week made life a lot better for me, and I’m going for week two! I’ve decided I’m going to do this for the rest of May and then start a new diet. I suggest everyone try this act of eco feminism I believe it restarts your body. Daily exercises work well too.
This morning I had avocado toast with carrot dip, it was so good. I didn’t even realize how different vegan foods taste like regular food but more flavorful! This class has opened my eyes to a new lifestyle and I’m forever grateful I’ve decided I will be starting my own blog and it will be of topics I love to talk about. So please tell me some topics in the comments I would love to check them out. As for me my ecofem project was a success! WOOHOO

xoxoxoxoxo Gossip Girl