P R A X I Z

Praxis

For my act of ecofeminist I didn’t know what to do. I sat here wondering and nothing was coming to mind that I loved, I decided to see what my peers were doing. Peter’s blog made me realize I’ve been a vegetarian but I’ve never tried to be a vegan. I love to cook so I love that idea and I could learn new recipes so I’ve put my vegan dinners only. I’ll be trying to eat vegan for dinner for a week. I don’t really eat breakfast and lunch anymore which is really bad but I’m stressed so dinner suits me well and some apples throughout the day. So I want my dinners to be my starting place of a healthier lifestyle. Peter gave me this idea and I’m going to expand on it. Below are the recipes I will be making! This will take time because I am really picky so my meals would have to look and taste good. I will be doing research and reading up on other vegan blogs, and meal journeys and see if I can relate to those.     

Monday

Vegan mac and cheese. 1 cup of Broccoli, 2 cups of vegan cheese, and 1 cup of pasta.

Tuesday

Kale blackbean & avocado burrito. Kale, ½ a cup of black beans black beans, ½ an avocado and 2 cups of kale.  

Wednesday

Spaghetti squash. 1 whole squash, and vegan pasta sauce. 

Thursday

Avocado toast. 2 slices of bread, vegan butter, ¼ avocado.  

Friday

Chickpea soup. 1 can of chickpeas, 1 cup of kale, 1 cup of spinach, 2 cups of water.

Saturday

Tofu Vegan pizza from shaws. I’ve never had this, this is something I want to try though I’ve had tofu before and it wasn’t bad so I hope I like this!

Sunday 

Vegan pizza from shaws. It includes everything vegan inside of it. I love pizza so I wanna end my Sunday with a regular cheese vegan pizza. 

I hope I can do this and I don’t just cave and order burger king! Wish me luck! I chose these meals because I’ve had them at the farmers daughter. These are all thing’s I’ve ate before so I hope I can master making them. This will give me a different outlook on life I believe. After learning all the information I’ve learned for this course I think I’ll be able to do this a lot more confident.